In the historic Prague 2 district of Vinohrady our Prague IP Pavlova business centre is an established address at a key transport hub. So while you’ll be close to local businesses from areas including real estate and law, you can explore the entire city via two metro lines and the tram – all within a five minute walk.
The centre is in a historic building that fits with its surroundings, while the interior is recently refurbished to a Class A standard. Its highly accessible location keeps you close to useful amenities including restaurants and cafes, as well as key landmarks including Wenceslas Square.
- 24-hour access so you can work your own way
- Voicemail services so you’ll never miss a thing
- Direct connections to D1 and D8 highways for an easier commute
- In the affluent Vinohrady district, renowned for stylish restaurants
- Business lounge access for working on the move
- Professional meeting rooms so you can bring people together
For individuals or teams of any size.
Both permanent desks and hot-desks available.
Use as your business address.
Informal drop-in work and meeting space.Learn more
Use our meeting rooms for presentations, interviews, client pitches.
A range of plans for those who want flexibility.
Na Perstyne 342/1
14/682 Rybna street
Prague City Center
PRAHA, Zlaty Andel Nádražní 344/23, 5
Rohanské nábřeží 678/23
Na strži 1702/65
Search our Locations